I'm a French Product Owner with IT engineering background living in Netherland.
I have a strong analytic mindset that allows me to apply the same scientific rigour in every part of my job : from analyzing needs and systems, defining a product vision based on fact and KPI, designing features and setting a roadmap.
What's more, I'm a true team player and strong believer in collective intelligence. I love to facilitate continuous improvement processes and set up the framework and organize tasks in a rational and pragmatic way in collaboration with my teammates or stakeholders. As a consequence I naturally became product owner and then project manager.
I'm a servant for my teammates and fulfill myself in collaborative environment, putting hands on projects and designing user-oriented solutions.
Fairphone 3 Go To Market core team member with the double role of internal product owner and offshore OS project manager.
Due to change in Fairphone's strategy and organization (outsourcing of the project management in Asia) I've been reallocated to internal projects in June 2019.
Product Owner of our internal self-governed
software team :
- Defining the scope of work for out internal software team as well as implementation strategy and resource allocation
- Mapping the strategy in our JIRA projects with EPIC, user story and research task
- Leading sprints planning in regards of the program roadmap
- Coordinating with the program manager and other stakeholders
Offshore Project manager :
- Setting scope of work, requirements, KPI and collaboration processes for the Taiwanese partner's engineering team working on our phone OS's bring-up
- Aligning on the software roadmap in regard to the overall program roadmap
- Timeline critical path analysis with Gantt charts
- Building and sharing a risk plan
- Investigating technical solutions and 3rd parties partnership to improve our product
- Providing synthetic business cases to help the company direction board making the best decisions
- Internal teams coordination (Brand, sales, customer support...)
Setting up project management tooling with JIRA projects structures and board to improve the team efficiency